We are keen to continue to build and develop relationships with local businesses who wish to support the work of Bramley Elderly Action.
You can read about how the following long term Corporate Sponsors support us:
There are a number of ways your business or organisation can support us, including:
- Lend us your time and expertise
- Sponsor our newsletter, BEAm
- Sponsor our annual report and calendar
- Sponsor an event
We are always interested in discussing any ideas you may have for how your business or organisation can support our work.
Benefits of corporate sponsorship
- By supporting Bramley Elderly Action you will show that you care about the health and wellbeing of older people and about your local community. This will help further your corporate social responsibility aims.
- By associating with a well-known charity you will enhance your reputation with customers
- By identifying with a local charity you will increase morale and engagement among staff, especially among those who live locally.
- By contributing either directly financially, or in kind, you may be able to claim tax relief
You may also wish to consider sending an insert about your service or product to our members, with our quarterly newsletter BEAm.
You can support BEA’s work in a number of different ways. All support is valuable.
- give BEA your time
- give BEA money
- give your endorsement
- host a collection box
- give BEA goods
- leave your legacy
- join the BEA Lucky Numbers Club
However you are able to support BEA, we really value your contribution. We will use it to further our aim of supporting older people in the local community.