- What’s your volunteer role?
Shop, drop-in, occasional escort and others.
- How long have you been a volunteer?
- Why did you get involved?
To get over grief and meet others. To get out more.
- Three words that sum up BEA for you?
Very helpful organisation.
- What do you get out of volunteering?
Meetings lots of different people and making friends, being helpful to people.
- What else do you like doing?
Shopping, reading, walking, organising activities.
- Where were you born?
- What’s your favourite film?
‘Singing in the rain’.
- And your favourite book?
- Tell us one interesting fact about yourself
I like meeting people and being friendly and helpful.