All members of the communities of Bramley Elderly Action’s area of work in Bramley, Swinnow and parts of Stanningley are represented by an elected MP and by a number of Leeds City Councillors. We encourage members to contact their representatives to ensure they know your views on important issues, and they are speaking out effectively on behalf of local older people and for the benefit of the whole community.
You can find out below when they hold local surgeries, and how to contact them in various ways.
Your Member of Parliament (Leeds West)
- Rachel Reeves MP (Leeds West)
8a Bramley Shopping Centre, Bramley LS13 2ET
0113 255 2311
Your members of Leeds City Council
- Councillor Caroline Gruen (Bramley and Stanningley)
- Councillor Kevin Ritchie (Bramley and Stanningley)
- Councillor Julie Heselwood (Bramley and Stanningley)
- Councillor Mick Coulson (Pudsey)
- Councillor Josephine Jarosz (Pudsey)
- Councillor Richard Lewis (Pudsey)