Bramley Lawn is an innovative social centre for the whole community managed by Bramley Elderly Action.
You can phone Bramley Lawn direct on 0113 2900 478.
We run a large programme of activities at Bramley Lawn, including
- Restaurant Nights
- Remember Thursdays
- Singing for the brain
- Stroke club
- Ukulele club
- Games afternoon
- Men’s day
- Zumba Gold
Bramley Lawn is an innovative and friendly social centre – bringing the community together to be social, adventurous and to learn from each other; with a regular programme of activities designed to introduce people aged 60 or over to new ideas and forge new friendships. Some of our events are inter-generational – including monthly Restaurant Nights – which may also appeal to young parents at home with children.
We are very keen to hear your ideas for new activities at Bramley Lawn.
Bramley Lawn is also available for anyone to hire for events, parties, clubs and meetings and offers:
- state-of-the-art audio visual system, ideal for presentations or screenings
- wheelchair accessible venue on one level
- access to a garden space for entertaining
- catering kitchen and equipment to provide seated meals for up to 60 people;
- space for 100 people to attend non-seated events;
- on site parking
- a clean, contemporary environment.
Bramley Lawn is an affordable and welcoming space for community events, professional meetings and private functions. Please contact Fran Graham for more information.
Bramley Lawn opened in October 2014, in what used to be a Leeds City Council day centre. Read some of the news from our website and the media about Bramley Lawn:
- Try out new activities at Bramley Lawn (20.10.14)
- Bramley Lawn – come to the grand opening (09.11.14)
- Grass greener for Bramley Lawn (Big Issue in the North, 21.11.14)
- Bramley Lawn – enterprising people creating a social space for Bramley (Better Lives for People in Leeds, 16.10.14)
- Dig deep to help Leeds centre flourish for the future (Yorkshire Evening Post, 07.10.14)
Please contact Bramley Lawn Support Worker Simon Price by email (see below) if you would like to find out more about Bramley Lawn or you have ideas of what you might like to do there.