Get involved in the 2017 Challenge.a chance to share skills and celebrate local talent with something you have made.
BEA Challenge is a chance to show and share traditional skills and celebrate local talent – and it’s a great fundraiser for BEA too!.
This year’s Challenge will be at Bramley Lawn (off Rossefield Approach) on Saturday 30 September 2017.
The work entered goes on display for the public to enjoy from 12.00-2.00.
Who can enter Bramley Challenge?
- Open to anyone aged 60 or over
- and also open to Under 60s
Bramley Challenge – categories
You can enter in any of the following categories:
- Art (open)
- Cake (1 cake)
- Knitting (open)
- Cross stitch (open)
- Embroidery (open)
- Model work (craft)
- Flower arrangement (flowers from garden)
- Flower arrangement (up to £5.00 spent on shop bought flowers)
- Photography (any size print)
- Savoury pie
If you have a skill not mentioned in our list please enter your item – we’ll find a judge!
Entering Bramley Challenge
- You can put in up to 6 entries
- It’s 50p per entry – money raised supports BEA’s work
- Return your entry form by 31 August – you can use the online form below, or download and print out this leaflet and form and return it to BEA
- Please attach your name to the back or underside of your entry
- Let us know if you’re happy for your entries to be sold to raise money for BEA
- All entries must be at Bramley Lawn by 9.30 on 30 September
- The judges word is final.
Good luck to all entrants
Bramley Challenge – entry form