Get involved in the Bramley Challenge – a chance to share skills and celebrate local talent with something you have made.
Bramley Challenge is a chance to show traditional skills and it’s a great fundraiser for BEA.
Bramley Challenge 2016 will be at Bramley Lawn (off Rossefield Approach) Saturday 1 October 2016.
The work entered goes on display for the public to enjoy from 12-3.
Who can enter Bramley Challenge?
- Open to anyone aged 60 or over
- Also now open to Under 60’s
Bramley Challenge – categories
You can enter in any of the following categories:
- Art (open)
- Baking (open)
- Knitting (open)
- Stitchwork (open)
- Beadwork (open)
- Poetry (open)
- Photography (any size prints)
If you have a skill not mentioned in our list please enter your item – we’ll find a judge!
Entering Bramley Challenge
- You can put in up to 6 entries
- It’s 50p per entry – money raised supports BEA’s work
- Return your entry form by 31 August – you can use the online form below, or download and print out this leaflet and form and return it to BEA
- Please attach your name to the back or underside of your entry
- Let us know if you’re happy for your entries to be sold to raise money for BEA
- All entries must be at Bramley Lawn by 9.30 on 1 October
- The judges word is final.
Good luck to all entrants
Bramley Challenge – entry form