Bramley Elderly Action is looking for a Business Support Manager. This is a new post. The successful applicant will manage and help develop BEA support services including transport, premises, communications and office.
- Pay: £28,127-£30,311 pa (pro rata)
- Hours: 18 hours per week
- Holidays: 28 days plus statutory days pa (pro rata)
Please download the following information if you may be interested in applying for this post.
- Business Support Manager – job description
- Business Support Manager – job ad (contains all information about how to apply)
- Equal opportunities monitoring form
If you would like to apply, please read all the information, then email your application to Lee Ingham.
Deadline for applications: 5.00pm, Monday 11 May 2015
Interview: 22 May 2015