upBEAt is looking for someone to manage its second hand goods shop.
The successful applicant will manage a team of dedicated and enthusiastic staff and volunteers, to maximise sales in the soon to be opened Bramley Community Shop at Bramley Centre.
- Pay: £15,189 pa
- Hours: 35 hours per week including Saturdays
- Holidays: 28 days plus Bank Holidays
You can download the following information and application form, or phone 0113 236 1644 to ask for an application pack.
- Shop manager – job description and person specifications
- Shop manager – supporting information
- Application form
- Equal opportunities monitoring form
If you would like to apply, please read all the information, then return your completed application form and equal opportunities monitoring form to:
Bramley Elderly Action
230a Stanningley Road
Deadline for applications: 12 noon, 16th June
Interview: 27th June 2014